Triqua systems operating in the Caspian Sea carry a RMRS type test certificate. Triqua is a RMRS recognised manufacturer.
About Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS)
A classification society the Russian Register was established on 31 December 1913 as a result of the many years' experience in the sphere of technical supervision of ships. In 1923 the Russian Register was renamed the Register of the Soviet Union, thereafter - Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS). Since 1969 RS has been a member of International Association of Classification Societies (IACS).
- providing safety of life at sea;
- providing safe navigation of ships;
- safe carriage of goods by sea and in inland waters;
- promoting environmental protection.
To ensure this, RS developes and upgrades its Rules on the basis of comprehensive research work as well as the requirements of International Conventions and Codes.
Since 1993 RS has been maintaining the internal quality management system developed in compliance with ISO 9001. The RS quality management system is certified by IACS, RF Gosstandart, the Ukraine Gosstandart. Since 1999 RS has been the organization recognized by the European Union and acting in accordance with Council Directive 94/57/EC and EN 45004.
Highly qualified personnel and a global network of offices enable RS to provide prompt and reliable services worldwide:
- design technical appraisal, survey and issue of documents, certificates and reports to ships and offshore installations as well as to ship machinery, equipment, arrangements, products, outfit and materials, refrigerating plants, cargo handling gear, containers;
- tonnage measurement of ships and offshore installations;
- technical supervision over the fulfillment of International conventions' provisions and issue of relevant certificates and other documents on behalf of Governments of the states-parties to International Conventions;
- certification of industrial products and processes;
- certification of safety management systems of shipping companies and ships for compliance with the International Management Code for Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention;
- data analysis on vessels transfer of class and submission of information at the request of Shipowners, Maritime Administrations, Underwriters and Port Authorities;
- cooperation with Maritime Administrations and Port Authorities during the port control of ships.
- All the RS activities ensure high standard of safe navigation established by world maritime community.